We are a Different Capital Provider
Senior Housing / Healthcare Real Estate Finance Underwriter & Financial Analyst
Senior Housing Real Estate is the best-performing, biggest opportunity in the property markets, and we are a leading real estate finance and investment firm specializing in this sector on a nationwide basis. An experienced, mature, self-confident and detail-minded individual is sought to work directly with senior company executives. Apply your existing skill set in an investment firm where you can make a difference in our varied platform of debt and equity offerings.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Financial statement analysis of small and medium-sized enterprise financing requests and acquisition opportunities.
- Review of finance or investment opportunities with senior executives to maximize business.
- Preparation of terms sheets and applications.
- Focus solely on debt & equity opportunities, predictably monetized.
- Facilitate lenders, investors and client requirements for loan closings.
- Asset management of financial and operations reporting of property assets managed by company.
- Company projects and initiatives, as developed.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in commercial real estate, commercial banking, finance or commercial lending. A background in financial statement analysis and understanding of real estate / lending and transaction dynamics is important.
- Strong verbal, computer and written communication skills.
- Minimum education of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or a related area.
- Chicago Loop office location. Be at the center of a senior housing industry capital!
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package.
Please send your resume in confidence to the following individual:
Joanne Davis – Office Operations Manager
Cambridge Realty Capital Companies